Sunday, February 7, 2010

bust a gut

Posted by Picasa
I don't know who first read me Harry the Dirty Dog, but I can't remember a time when I didn't love it. So color me happy when I realized that Bridget loved it too. No flashy pictures, nothing fancy. Just a smart little dog who hates bathing. Little girl is 10 monthes now. I'm sad to see some things go away, like the magic cure all of singing B-I-N-G-O. But I cherish seeing her pop up next to the cats and try her best to mimic each one's personal meow. The cats might not appreciate it, but we do. And I love how she's stingy with the kisses unless she's in her highchair and covered in veggies. Then she'll start her howling song. If I lean my face in and sing along, I am rewarded with a big sincere and sticky kiss. I've felt like an absentee mom these past few weeks with the CNA weekend classes.... but come spring and summer, I'm making up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment