Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 day challenge time

So I was recently told that there is a real possibility that my little family may be going on a trip to Hawaii with my kinfolk to celebrate my parents' anniversary. Just a few days prior to that news, I went to the doctors office and saw the highest non pregnant number on the scale. I swear, I nearly knocked Bridget over as I raced to get off that scale. Since that date, I made a commitment to change things around. And I was doin pretty good but our trip came up.... and well..... festivals are not diet friendly as tastey drinks flow like a river as do the treats and snacks. My feet looked like blimps after the 21 hour drive home. I feel heavy and sluggish in the morning. Then, like a sign, I came upon a blogger, Polos,Pearls, and Pacifiers, talking about her challenge. I remembered Rob had picked up a Jillian Michaels dvd a while back(which I dismissed cuz I know the real reason he got it is cuz she's hot and bossy..... and we know how he loves bossy chicks) I texted him and wouldn't ya know it.... its the exact 30 day challenge that these girls are doing. So, there's the answer.... looks like I'm joining the challenge :) Mama needs to look less Orca on her trip.... and more Oo la la. So if you are reading this..... feel free to join the sweaty fun.

30 Day Shred

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So glad you are joining us. I can't wait to hear how you like it.

    ReplyDelete